- Relationships >
- Sex >
- Abuse and violence >
- Bullying >
- Your body >
- Your mind >
- Drugs and Alcohol >
- Beyond school >
- Our society >
- GoGetter >
Can't find what you are looking for?
Need Support or want to talk?
Contact us, by clicking here, we are here to help!
Topics in this section:
Building Connections and Staying Balanced
Once you are out of school, it’s important to keep connected and balance all the study with other interests. It’s a great way to meet new people and develop new skills too!
Here are just some ways to stay connected, blow off some steam and meet new people...
- Clubs at Tertiary Providers: e.g. Martial Arts Club, Christian Club, Hiking Club
- Group Fitness/Gym Memberships
- Volunteering Opportunities: www.volunteer.org.nz or www.spca.org.nz or www.youthline.co.nz
- Sport and Recreation Centres
- Community Groups/Hobby Classes: search online or go to your local community notice board or community centre.